Monday, March 21, 2011

day 80


Today, we met some friends at the zoo.   It wasn't the best day for taking pictures, it was wet and drizzly, but we had fun all the same.  The first photo makes me smile, although it's composition leaves something to be desired...it makes me smile watching these three boys interact.  To think, their Mom's and I were all around the same age when we met at school.  The next photo makes me smile, too..but in a different way.  Is it just me, and my sense of humour...or is this bird secretly flipping me the bird?  (sorry if that is offensive, but that's what I think everytime I look).

3 comments:

Susan said...

I think he just might be!! Lol. It's pretty special watching our boys play...thanks for a great afternoon!

Chelsea said...

Ha ha, too funny! I love the train ride shot, hope you guys had fun!

Photography said...

I love the zoo in the rain - did all the animals come out more? They do at ours. Nice perspective shot :-)