Tuesday, March 8, 2011

day 67


Tuesdays have a way of getting away from me.  Sooo... this photo is from 5 years ago...gasp!  I love this photo, but have never been able to edit it to my liking, I keep re-visiting it, and I am getting closer :) 

My little family of three were out for a drive (I am sure it was to get baby boy to have a nap), and we saw this hot air balloon land in a field.  What made me laugh was how the cows surrounded it, you'd think they'd be scared and run away.  So, here it is -  for now. 

This photo is pre-DSLR, and was taken with my little Olympus point and shoot. 

7 comments:

Susan said...

That's awesome!

Unknown said...

It is gorgeous! And those cows crack me up! :)

Joy said...

Awesome pic, Shannon - love it:) People would be forgiven for thinking you'd photo-edited the cows into the photo, LOL!!! :D

Chelsea said...

This is too darn cute! I love those cows interest too!

Lisa Wilkinson said...

Cool picture! I love your daily pictures Shannon!

Misty said...

This is terrific! Found your blog through NapTimeMomTog's blog. http://throughaphotographerseyes.blogspot.com/

Angee @ October Morning said...

What a great photo. Something you don't see everyday that's for sure.