Friday, February 18, 2011

day 49


Ack, I can't believe I'm doing this.  It really is nerve-wracking.  But here it is...a self portrait.  I had a few suprise hours to myself this afternoon...and apparently not enough work to keep me busy, ha!

Here is what I am happy with:  the colours and  the fact that I am not making a completely dorky face (which happens way too often).  What I am not happy with:  my bra-strap is showing (c'est la vie) and it is slightly grainy / blurry.   So, there it is...well, actually - there I am.

10 comments:

Susan said...

This is a beautiful picture of you!

once upon a time . . . said...

i like the colors too. makes your hair look redish :) and i'm liking your cut. i REALLY need to get mine done. . . my person moved shops though.

Allan said...

I understand the feeling of doing and posting a self-portait. Congratulations on doing it - it's a nice photo. Just because we are behind the camera doesn't mean we should cease to exist in pictures!

Sarah said...

Dropping by from Naptime Momtog Project 365! I love this self portrait! The colors and slight grainy appearance make it feel soft. Also, love the photos from the pool and the heart straw!

deb duty said...

Great job on the self portrait! You look wonderful! You have a great smile.

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

I am with you on selfies-- but I figure Some day, I will want to look back at pictures of myself with my children.... and if I don't take the pictures, no one will!

This is a great picture!

Anonymous said...

Great selfie. Love the color.

Chelsea said...

Great colors! I love the smile on your face, it seems so natural, which is what you'd want for any portrait, self or otherwise. Good work!!

Unknown said...

Yay for a great selfie! :D Nicely done. :)

Daniele Valois said...

I think it is great!!!