Wednesday, February 9, 2011

day 40


What a beautiful day!  The boy and I had fun playing with the chalk - and we had to have the picnic blanket out and we had to have cups of apple juice (fond memories of last summer, I'm guessing).  This was followed by, basketball, soccer and catch.  Had to fit it all in.   When we came inside, he kept asking me - Mommy, was that relaxing? Mommy, was that peaceful?  I love that little man - he had planned all our activities and was so determined to have a 'nice' afternoon.  Well, he suceeded. :)

6 comments:

Susan said...

What a sweetheart! Great photos.

Anonymous said...

Love the shades :-)
-Laurie.

Anonymous said...

How fun! Sounds like a great day!

deb duty said...

Sounds like a fun afternoon! Love the chalk photos.

Actuary Mom said...

Beautiful blue eyes, wow! And I love the cookie one.

Daniele Valois said...

Gorgeous!!! wow!