Saturday, February 12, 2011

day 43


Tonight was date night - yay!  We decided to try a burger joint we haven't been to before.  I don't often take pictures at night.  I thought I would try and take some of the neon signs at the restaurant.  However, I just couldn't bring myself to post pictures anouncing to the world that I ate a place called 'Fatburger'.  Yes, I know burgers aren't the healthiest - but the name kind of adds insult to injury, lol.  Anyways,  after dinner we ended up down at the beach.  This shot is of the pier.  I was playing around with my shutter speed and being generally silly with my camera while my man paid for parking.  I didn't get any other 'good' shots, as it was FREEZING!!!! and WINDY!!!! So, even if I tried to focus, the end result might have looked something like this too!
However on another note entirely, the sound of the ocean tonight was amazing.  In the dark, we could make out the waves, but it was the sound that took my breath away. 

3 comments:

Susan said...

Wow!!!!! Amazing. Sounds like a nice date night :)

Anonymous said...

What a cool photo. Sounds like a great night.

Laurie said...

This is cool. It is still pretty amazing to me that the lines are still so symmetrical and smooth for such a long SS.