Tuesday, February 8, 2011

day 39


I love where I live.  This morning I opened my bedroom curtains and saw the beauty that was the mountains.  As I walked to the boy to school, there they were again. God's glorious creation was calling to me.  I needed to take a photo :)  I knew from past experience that I couldn't get a really good shot from my bedroom window or from the street we walk to school on...so after I dropped him off, I hurried home and hopped in the car, hoping to catch the light before the clouds came rolling in.  To river I went.  The clouds did come in a bit - but beautiful all the same.  How can I not be thankful when I can wake up on a beautiful morning and see this.  God is good.

4 comments:

Susan said...

Beautiful Shannon! I love Golden Ears.

shannon said...

Thanks - me too!

deb duty said...

You are very blessed indeed! What a beautiful view!

shannon said...

Thank you!