Saturday, April 30, 2011

day 119


Flashback Friday (aka I didn't pick up my camera and take a picture today).  This is my boy, 5 years ago.  When I was going through April 2006's photos, to choose one for today - I fell in love with my baby boy all over again.  I love his perfectly round head, covered with blonde peach fuzz.   And, of course who can resist those baby blues.  It's amazing how quickly we forget certain things.  Sometimes, when you're in the midst of being a parent - things become a blur.  I guess, that is why I am thankful for pictures... and memories - they help us forget the craziness of parenthood and remember - in this case - the sweetness of infancy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous photo of our grandson - his skin is perfect and those eyes well I don't think I have to say anymore. Grandma P