Tuesday, April 19, 2011

day 109


So, this was my picture for today - the boy's Easter craft from school.


And then this happened.  The weather was so crazy today.  I was babysitting and it was beautiful...until, we went to pick up the boy from school - torrential down pour.  Then as soon as we walk in the door, I look outside and it is sunny and beautiful out.  Fine.  Later, in the afternoon we went to go to the park, because it was nice out.  I step outside and it starts to rain.  We played anyways, but then it started to pour and we ran inside.  Five minutes later... it snowed.  And five minutes after that?  Sunshine.  Crazy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah... I'm in Ontario, near Lake Huron... and we had the same thing. ;)

I think we ended up with about 2" of snow... but it melted really quickly, and the kids were back on the trampoline in no time. ;)

Angee @ October Morning said...

We've had crazy weather here too. It's driving me crazy.