Thursday, September 22, 2011

day 265


Me.  I love to read, but I have to limit myself.  I have such a hard time putting books down, that my child, my husband, my house might be neglected.  So, I try to limit myself and practice safe-reading.  To answer a few questions that might come up when looking at this picture.  Yes, I am comfortable.  Yes, I have to hold the book that close (I had taken other shots of me holding the book where normal people do, and decided that wasn't very truthful and not very me).  I have very poor eyesight and  have been wearing glasses since I was a 10 month old babe.  And they (the glasses) can only help so much.  So, when I say, I get lost in a book, I am actually physically in the book, lol.  And lastly, yes, this book is pretty good so far.  Ironically enough it is about a blind woman... somedays, I can really relate. 

No comments: