Monday, August 8, 2011

day 214

The previous night, we arrived at our friends house in Airdrie... and yes, we took the scenic route.  We were treated to a delicious meal.  And my boy and their daughter hit it off.  It was very cute to watch them play.  And, I am kicking myself for not taking a picture of them together.  *What was I thinking!!*

And that, brings us to today.  One of the main reasons for our trek was to visit the Royal Tyrrell Museum in Drumheller.  My boy is a dinosaur nut, and he loved it!  I found it a bit difficult to take pictures, as it was fairly dark.  But here, are a few from our day. 




My boy's favourite exhibit - Black Beauty.



Dino dig.  My boy went to a class, where they learned about dionsaurs, did a craft, dug for dinosaur bones and held fossils and even coprolite, which after holding, the little man wiped his hands on his shorts. 

No comments: