Friday, May 13, 2011

day 132

Please excuse the delay in posting this -blogger.com was down for the count. 


This photo is completely inspired by my son.  I had given him my cell phone to take a few pictures while we were walking home from school (I think he's ready to use our old point and shoot), he took many, many random shots.  And I mean random in the strongest sense of the word, but it was interesting looking at things through his eyes.  As I was going through my phone looking at some of the pictures, I came across one of the top of a fire hydrant - it was pretty cool.  I loved the texture and the peeling paint.  If I knew how to get the pictures off my phone, I might have posted it here.  This is my tribute to his fire hydrant shot.  And, let me say I got some strange looks from people walking by...it's not everyday you see some woman taking a picture of the top of a fire hydrant.  I tried my hardest to look like I was doing important work and that I was on official business....

1 comment:

Susan said...

Ha! I can just see you on the side of the road, taking a picture of the fire hydrant...I wouldn't give you a strange look though, this is a great photo :)