Tuesday, December 21, 2010

We're giong to the zoo, zoo, zoo...you're doing what? Have you looked outside? Ha. Jacob and I had a free day, and our zoo passes were burning a hole in our pocket, so we thought we should go. Now you might ask, at what point did you begin to question this decision? Was it when you felt the bitterly cold wind? Or how about when you were driving there and saw the snow start? What about when you slid on the ice in the parking lot? I have to admit, at all three of those times I questioned our decision. However, that all being said, Jacob and I had a fun hour at the zoo. It was us, another Mom and child and the animals. We saw the lion and tiger eating lunch. We saw the giraffe and the rhino. The spider monkeys were extremely glad to see us. We also got to go on the train, where we were able to see the rest of the zoo, quickly and efficiently. All in all, I am glad we went...but we were definately glad to get back in the car!

No comments: