Saturday, December 11, 2010

All in a days work! In the past, Christmas baking has been a well thought out, organized event, taking place over a week or so. This year, I wasn't actually sure if it was going to get done, let alone all in one day. The boys were out, the house was quiet and I got to work. And the amazing thing was - there were no catastrophes.
There are two kinds of people in my life...those who have tasted my baking and those who have watched me bake. Now, the first group of people probably have conceived some notion that I am somewhat of a decent baker. The second group of people (being mainly my husband and my son), have witnessed the near disasters in my kitchen. There has been tears, there has been threats of throwing small appliances out the window. So, for me to accomplish what I did today without such event, is nothing short of a miracle.

No comments: