Friday, March 2, 2012

Disneyland: Day 1

We left home super early, and caught a flight to LAX.  My boy's first airplane ride - he did great.  We took a shuttle to our hotel, checked in and made a B-line for Disneyland!  so exciting.  (and a bit overwhelming).  Being as though it was February, we had to catch a few of the attractions today, as it was Sunday and not all things were happening during the week.  (ie. fireworks)


Watching the parade.

(so... it was really hard picking a picture that I didn't look like a crazy person trying to devour my sons head... note to self: dial back the crazy a little bit.)

Fireworks. (Thank you to my husband who perservered and got some great shots of the fireworks).

Favourite memory of day 1.  When my boy met Goofy.  I fully anticipated that he wouldn't want to meet any of the characters, as he has be terrified of that sort of thing forever.  But Goofy was a pro.  He saw that the little man was shy / scared and mangaed to get a high five and a hug!  Thanks Goofy :)



1 comment:

Susan said...

Yay, Disneyland pics!! These are great Shannon--I love that one with you and Jacob--how can you tone down the crazy in Disneyland?? Too exciting!! Rich did a great job with the fireworks shots :)