Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Years!

A New Year.  A Fresh Start.  A New Blog?  Well, obviously, I didn't finsih my challenge for 2011, close but not close enough.  I, however, don't consider it a failure.  I have learned so much about myself and my camera.  351 posts are nothing to sneeze at! 

Now the question is, what am I going to do in 2012? Simple.  I will keep blogging, but I am not planning on holding myself to 'a photo a day'.  I want to keep learning, and experimenting with photography.  I am hoping that by removing the 'stress' and necessity of taking a picture a day, I will be able to feel creative and inspired, again. 

Thank you to everyone who has followed me this past year, your comments on here and on facebook have meant a lot to me.  Happy 2012! 

3 comments:

Joy and Terry said...

Thanks for taking us along for the ride, Shannon - we've loved it! May you continue to bless others (and Him) through your God-given creativity ... at your own pace:) Blog on!!!

Glenda said...

I'm so glad you did your photo blog. I have loved getting to know you and have vicariously enjoyed all of your lovely family times. Looking forward to more!

Lisa Wilkinson said...

Yay! So glad you are continuing to do your blog! I was a little sad that 2011 was coming to an end because I really enjoy your pictures! Looking forward to more!